Are you at a standstill?

maureenk
on 1/19/06 4:16 am - Jefferson, GA
I had my one year anniversary on 11/2, and have not lost a pound since !! Actually, I did... I have lost 2 pounds in the past two months...but I have regained them on and off a couple of times. ANyone still losing out there? Is there hope for the last 10-15 pounds I would like to lose? My BMI is a little over 27.. I would love to be at 25. My surgeon said 27 is fine. Anyone else?
Debi D.
on 1/19/06 4:50 pm - Blue Grass, IA
Yeppers...smack dab in the same boat with you. I lost 120 or 118 depending on what day I have weighed...those last 2 pounds keep coming and going at 5' 6" tall, I am really quite happy where I'm at, but would like to say I weigh below 150!!! I'm bouncing between 158 and 160 I have kicked up the exercise hoping it will help. Take Care, Debi
maureenk
on 1/20/06 1:55 am - Jefferson, GA
I hae lost about 110...and would love to get to 155... I am at 167-169 , and am 5'6 as well. I thought I would love to get to 150...but I am resigning to try for a "normal " BMI of 25 (155 pounds) Waiting for approval on a Abdomnioplasty.. maybe that will shake things loose again Been slacking off on the excercise, but I am gonna start again TODAY
Debi D.
on 1/20/06 4:54 pm - Blue Grass, IA
yeah 155 is our ideal weight!! And I would really be happy with that, but I can't seem to get below 158/160. Oh well, I am trying to be happy with what I have accomplished!!! But I know what you mean! I have not even tryed for any plastic surgery, as I don't think I have enough skin to warrant it, although its annoying to me. Good luck in your quest for PS. and striking up your exercise. I have been doing better, with my exercise, weather permitting!!! Take Care, Debi
lisemicheal
on 1/19/06 11:54 pm - Hampton, SC
Well I have been bouncing between a loss of 185-190lbs depending on the day. And have been bouncing for over a month. I have about 30-40lbs more to goal and its so frustrating. Course I know part of it is my own fault ... eating more sugar and junk as well as not exercising as much. Need to kick my butt in gear. Lise 11/29/04 409/221/180
maureenk
on 1/20/06 1:56 am - Jefferson, GA
Me too.... Eating more of those bad carbs than I should, and slacked off on excercise. Let's make a pact to do better....starting today
mrs.3m
on 1/20/06 12:00 am - Mesa, AZ
Make room in the boat for me. I have gained and lost the same 3 pounds for the last 3 months. But I also have really excerised since November either, due to being sick & the holidays. I am going to start to kick up my workouts this weekend. I am still hoping to lose another 10 pounds before plastics. I hope everyone is able to get off this platau train. Melissa
maureenk
on 1/20/06 1:58 am - Jefferson, GA
I am doing the same as you.. Let's make a pact to get back on the bandwagon... WE CAN DO THIS...
AngelRitt
on 1/20/06 4:21 am - Islip Terrace, NY
I haven't lost any weight since August. I've been stuck at 130 lbs since then. I'm fine with it though. I'm 5'0". My surgeon originally wanted me to be 120..but now says i'm good where i'm at. So I guess there is where i'll be forever. Good luck to you all! ~God Bless Angel 255/222/130 at Goal!
susansnook
on 1/20/06 11:49 am - Sheridan, OR
HI everyone, it seems like we are all in this boat. I also had surgery 11/29/04. I am 5'4" and have currently been at 168 for about 2 months now. I exercise 3-4 days a week. I also have a very physical job. I would like to get to 150-160. That is my goal. My surgeon never gave me her goal. She said it would get harder now. What are you guys eating during the day? I hope we can help each other. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1021 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views