Poetic Justice~ Surgery on my birthday Nov. 13/07

Anne D.
on 10/17/07 9:58 am - Sudbury, Canada
I was thrilled to find out today that my RNY surgery has been scheduled on my 45th birthday...Tuesday Nov. 13/07. From that day on, I'll think of my birthday as a rebirth...a cleansing, a new start!! And man am I up for the challenge! Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me!!!
Sweet Peaches
on 10/17/07 10:59 am - Memphis, TN
I suppose on every birthday, at least two gifts are in order. Congrats to you. You'll be in my prayers.
Anne D.
on 10/17/07 11:20 am - Sudbury, Canada
Awww ....thanks Stephanie...what a sweet thing to say...the part about me being in your prayers I mean. That's a nice thing to say , thank you. And I see just 8 days before on the 5th of November you'll be having surgery yourself. You must be sooooo excited...and with good reason. Just think Stephanie, next year at this time, God willing, we'll both have lost a ton of weight. I myself have prayed for this too...and frankly I never really thought it would happen. I pray I have the strength to stick to whatever it is that I have to do...I so don't want to be fat anymore. I want to live before I die. I know that sounds obvious, but I feel that for the last 3-4 years I've only been existing. I seldom go out anymore cause I'm ashamed of how I look. I've wasted so much time...I want to start LIVING now. I am so ready to live a happy and healthy life. And I hope that you have that too Stephanie. I'll be thinking of you on Nov. 5. Take care my new friend. Anne
KellyMASS
on 10/18/07 9:22 am - MA
thats great .. my RNY is 10 days before my Birthday .. good luck with everything .. that'll be an extra extra special day for you now
shadow906
on 10/19/07 6:45 am - Davison, MI
Hi, congrats to you! I am also scheduled for November 13th, and my birthday is the 14th. Happy Birthdays to both of us!! Lynn
Anne D.
on 10/19/07 6:51 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hey Lynn Congratualtions to you!! And Happy Birthday! Too bad you're not having surgery at Barix Clinics...we could have kept each other company! Anne
Pam T.
on 10/20/07 1:11 am - Saginaw, MI
It looks like November 13th is a great day! It's my surgery date too. congrats on getting your date and hope your birthday is a happy one! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics