One more week to LapBand! New Jersey

Eileen19
on 10/21/07 6:17 am - Central Jersey, NJ
My LapBand is scheduled for Oct 29 and I am in liquid diet hell, lol. Would love to hear from others who are scheduled soon.
Pam T.
on 10/21/07 11:19 am - Saginaw, MI
Hi Eileen: Congratulations on your date ... it is right around the corner. I'll be starting my liquid diet on the day of your surgery - definitely not looking forward to that part of my journey. I'm scheduled for RNY on November 13th. Pam
Eileen19
on 10/24/07 10:26 am - Central Jersey, NJ
Hi Pam.........I am soooooooooooo sick of the Medifast shakes, lol. Last week I actually enjoyed them, this week I find them nauseating. I must confess I gave in to extreme hunger once or twice. Plus I've been on an antibiotic the last few days which I think has contributed to my nausea, but I am down 11 lbs, hopefully 3 or 4 more before I get weighed in on Friday. I wish I was a little stricter with myself, hopefully you will do better. Good luck with your liquid phase, I hope to be able to post sometime next week, God, I can't wait! Take care, Eileen
cuerposano
on 10/26/07 4:20 am - Naugatuck, CT
RNY on 06/26/13
Hi Eileen, I am scheduled for LapBand on November 20th in Connecticut. I was surprised your doctor had you on a liquid diet for so long because my doctor has me on a 1000 calorie diet for 12 days and only the last two are liquid. I think I would be nauseated too! But, luckily you are close to the finish line and will be so happy you made this choice soon enough, despite the liquid diet! Good luck! Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics