I have a date Nov 28

sexyo7
on 10/21/07 12:50 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 11/28/07 with
Yes I findly have a date very nervous about it
Pam T.
on 10/22/07 7:19 am - Saginaw, MI
Congratulations Barbara! Use the energy that the nervousness is using up and figure out how to turn it around for a positive effect ..... I'm ramping up my exercise program to work off my nervous energy and spending as much time as I can researching post-op life and what to expect when I get home. The 28th will be here before you know it! Pam
Tammy5346
on 10/22/07 9:01 am - Tipp City, OH
Congratulations Barbara!! My date is also set for November 28th! Like you, I have also not told my parents, my brother, or even my kids. I don't want them to try and talk me out of it and tell me why I shouldn't have it, or tell me bad things about it to try and scare me out of having the surgery. The only people that know are my husband, my boss and the people on this message board. I am nervous as well, not so much about the surgery itself but about the recovery period afterwards. I'm trying to stay really positive though. I know I'll eventually have to tell my family but the longer I wait, the more positive I can stay. Good luck to you! I wish you a safe surgery and a speedy and happy recovery!! Best Wishes and Happy Thoughts!! Tammy
krispy4us
on 10/22/07 1:45 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hi Barbara, we both have the same dat of Nov 28th. I must admit that I am not nervous, but extremely excited. I can't wait!! Good things are in store for you because on Nov 28th, we will begin a journey that will lead to better health and well being. Think positive. Everything will go well because God is on duty!! I'm really happy for you. We'll do this together!!! So cheers! Take Care Andrea
nancy6
on 10/28/07 11:44 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, all... I am fairly new to posting on the boards here, but I just wanted to share that I have a date, too! I'll be have lap RNY on November 27 so I'm just the day before a few of you on this post. I am excited, nervous and very ready to get through the surgery. Good things are definitely in store for all of us and I sure appreciate being able to read the posts of those who have "been there" and find encouragement from them. Now those of us with November dates just need to support each other! Good luck to us all!! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics