New here... Have Kaiser in Northern cal.

Countrybum
on 11/1/07 12:57 pm - lincoln, CA
Hello Everyone , I have Kaiser in Northern cal and I am just starting the process. *Sighs* I was wondering if any one who has kaiser here can tell me if they were able to have the VG ( Sleeve )? Also any advice would be great. Thank you for the help
AnnieofCalif
on 11/1/07 5:45 pm - San Ramon, CA
Hi Shannon, Kaiser Richmond does the Roux N Y & the lap band. Where will you be having your surgery? Annie
Countrybum
on 11/2/07 12:34 pm - lincoln, CA
Hi Annie, South San Fran... not sure if that is richmond or not....
Pam T.
on 11/2/07 10:09 am - Saginaw, MI
Shannon - I don't have that type of insurance, but wanted to wish you the best of luck with your approval process. Have you called the number on the back of your insurance card and asked if the surgery is covered? Sometimes it helps to get the "procedure codes" from your surgeon's office first so you know you're asking the right questions. Also, you might want to check out the Insurance Forum here on OH... they've got a lot of really great people over there with lots of knowledge about navigating the insurance process. Good luck, Pam
Countrybum
on 11/2/07 12:36 pm - lincoln, CA
Hi Pam, thanks for the help.... I was just hoping someone could tell me if they got it in No. cal its funny I know southern cal Kaiser does it. But Northern cal doesn't..... Oh well I will wait till my orentation and see what they say. Thank you, Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics