Losin' on the bench!

Full Tilt Boogie .
on 11/16/07 3:36 am - none of your bee's wax, CA
Hello All, Lap rny Mon afternoon. Hiatal hernia repair, only discomfort. I took my last pain med 3pm yesterday, and I ran errands, today I drove. Weighed in at pcp, his scales are true, wls doc's are at least 2 lbs light. I am down to 251. I began in July at 276. I kept moving the little weight further to the left. Next week I will be out of the 250 big weight slot.... I am thrilled. Doing great...bmj
Pam T.
on 11/17/07 2:35 am - Saginaw, MI
BMJ - WooHoo! You're doing great! Congrats on the weight loss so far. Some big milestones for you! I also stopped taking my pain meds. Took some tylenol to take the edge off, and that seems to be doing the trick for me. I weighed myself the day I got released from the hospital and was UP 4 pounds from before surgery, but that was probably because of all the fluids they were pumping into me. I'm going to try to hold off and weigh on Tuesday --- which will be my offical weigh in date. I'm using my own scale as my official reading and taking what the PCP or surgeon's scale says with a grain of salt. Good luck! Sounds like you're doing great! Pam
Full Tilt Boogie .
on 11/17/07 4:16 am - none of your bee's wax, CA
Pam, You are doing so well. I am so proud of you. Those iv lbs will be long gone sweety. I hope your scales at home are better than mine, mine are bipolar...up and down by ten or fifteen lbs on the same weight in. I have given up on them and just weigh in at my pcp on Mons and Thurs. I have been doing this all summer and now into the fall to make sure I was getting to my pre op weight. I will keep this up. My pcp's scales are right on and heavier than my wls doc's. That works for me...Keep up the great work...bmj
Most Active
Recent Topics