I came home a loser!

Pam T.
on 11/17/07 2:12 am - Saginaw, MI
Hi all - My surgery went well this past Tuesday (the 13th). In fact, my doctor said it was his easiest surgery of the day. I struggled with nausea issues while I was in the hospital. At first I thought it was the morphine that was causing it (might have been), but once they took the pain pump away and started me on Lortab instead, I still had issues with feeling sick to my stomach and having the dry heaves. They finally too the little anti-nausea patch off behind my ear, I started feeling much better. I was released from the hospital on Thursday afternoon and went to my parents house for a couple days. So here it is Saturday and I'm feeling so much better just being in my own house. My cat definitely missed me and hasn't stopped purring for the past 2 hours. LOL! I walked around Wal-Mart for about 40 minutes this morning and my dad letting me borrow their treadmill for a couple months - he and my brother will deliver that this afternoon. So I'm working hard to get my walking in. Well ... it's 1pm and I'm due for lunch. Seems like I've been eating constantly for the past couple days. I'm no longer obsessed with food, but I can see a clock-watching-addiction developing. The doctor's office gave me an eating schedule that has me doing something different every hour or so. I might need to get a stop watch or something. LOL! Talk to you all soon, Pam
cuerposano
on 11/18/07 11:34 am - Naugatuck, CT
RNY on 06/26/13
Glad to hear everything went well with you Pam. Best of luck in your future as a loser! Diana
Patricia G.
on 11/19/07 2:26 pm - Pierre Part, LA
Pam, Glad to hear all went well for you!! That is wonderful!! I cant wait to be where your at with this all behind me. As the days get closer to the DAY..I get much more nervousier (is that even a word) lol. Best of luck and continued success and save room for me on that losers bench!!
Most Active
Recent Topics