hey all the early nov Surgery Friends how is everyone doing

tenderlovinghugs07
on 11/20/07 11:20 am - Miller, SD
Hello All hope all is doing well I feel pretty good but I finally get my staples and tubes out tommorrow and looking forward to thanksgiving with my daughter and her family my boys our not home for thanksgiveing but one will be home right after christmas thats the military please everyone remember all the troops that can't be home with family and friends because there protecting all of us I have two boys active duty and worry and pray for there safety daily. I'm not sure what my wgt has got to I haven't owned a scale in a long time but its on my list for christmas and maybe santa will bring it to me lol take care cathy
Pam T.
on 11/21/07 2:50 am - Saginaw, MI
Hi Cathy - I posted a thread yesterday asking how the early november losers were doing. GTMA, huh? So far I've lost 26 pounds and am tolerating all foods just fine. I just had my 2-week follow up today (although it was early) and got my new eating plan. So glad to be adding a few semi-solid foods and get off the full liquid phase. For lunch I had some refried beans, cheese and a bit of taco sauce -- SO yummy! Also got my stitches & staples out this morning ... they were really starting to bother me so I'm happy to be rid of them. I'm heading to my parents' house this evening to help my mom cook stuff for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Still not sure what *I* am going to eat tomorrow, but I'll figure something out. If you get to specify what kind of scale you'll get from Santa .... request a digital one that also calculated body fat percentage. This will help keep you encouraged during plateaus. You might not be losing pounds, but you could still be burning fat - and that type of scale will show that. Best wishes to you and your family. Prayers going out for your military son - so happy he'll be home with you around Christmas time. Pam Lap RNY 11/13/07
pooliejulie
on 11/24/07 11:47 am - Bellevue, NE
Cathy, Thanks so much for the shout out about the troops! My husband is an Airborne Korean Linquist and is currently serving in the middle east. God bless your two sons and may we all see our loved ones come home safe! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics