Anyone have Surgery on the 13th?

pooliejulie
on 11/24/07 11:50 am - Bellevue, NE
Hey all, don't you just love this site!?! I had RNY on the 13th and am looking for a buddy to encourage and be encouraged by? I think it would be fun to have someone to share the journey with that had surgery on my date! God Bless to all! Julie
Pam T.
on 11/26/07 5:24 am - Saginaw, MI
Julie - Hi there! There are several of us here who had surgery on the 13th. This November board is a great place for us all to gather and support each other. It's amazing to see so many people all over the country who had surgery in November --- we can be such a great support to one another. Pam
Tralynn222
on 12/6/07 9:17 am - North Port, FL
Hey Julie! I was banded on the 13th. So far I've lost 20 lbs. I can't wait to get a fill though because my appetite is definitely coming back and I don't want to gain any of it back. I have a slight infection in my port site that my doc is treating with antibiotics. I'm going back to him tomorrow for a re-check. Hopefully it clears up and nothing more comes of it. How are things going for you so far? -Traci
Revised_RNY
on 2/3/08 7:03 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Julie. I had RNY revision surgery 11/13/2007 and recently joined OH. Just went back to work last week. Had post-op complications (gastric leak) that required placing a stent in my esophagus for 6 weeks. Didn't experiment much with food until recently. How's it going for you? I don't tolerate leftovers well and what works great one day can be a projectile the next! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics