Tuesday! Whatcha Eatin? R U Moving??

Kim S.
on 4/19/11 12:06 am - Helena, AL
Well, I didn't get to exercise last night...instead I chose to shop for Easter basket stuff....I miss making baskets so I decided to make one for my DH and the boys (even though they are 22 and 20, they still like candy!).  I got my DD a bathing suit since she is off the candy for now. 

Please say a prayer for my DD--she has to have a fasting A1C tomorrow as her sugar was high when she saw the doctor last week.  She is only 27 and not obese (maybe 20 lbs overweight...) and I'd hate to see her having to deal with diabetes.

Today's eats:

B1-1/2 ww eng muffin with sliced hard boiled egg with a little mayo, salt and pepper
B2-1/2 ww eng muffin with sliced hard boiled egg with a little mayo, salt and pepper
L-Healthy Choice steamer grilled chicken marinara, a few ounces of extra chicken, watermelon
S-Chobani yogurt
D-spaghetti with meat sauce

Dessert-NSA ice cream bar

Exercise:  Tonight I'll either run (weather permitting) or do P90X

iluvamystery89
on 4/19/11 1:55 am - n/a, AL
oh goodness, i'm sorry kim. prayers said for your daughter.

i was only able to eat 1 1/3 squares of pizza last night, instead of 2, and i'm actually proud of that, lol, even though it means a little less protein.

today i've already been on a 30 minute walk-i came in 10 minutes ago, and my leg muscles are still popping and twitching, lol.

food:
B - 2 slices plain, whole wheat toast; 4 slices bacon; 1/2 cup red grapes
S - a WHOLE microwave bowl of plain popcorn! WTH?! why is it i can never eat enough popcorn?
L - 2 slices deli turkey on whole wheat w/ mustard; 1/2 cup green beans; 5 sun chips; 1/2 small apple
S - one ounce pork rinds; one small banana w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter
D - 1 1/2 squares mega meat pizza (leftovers, woohoo! no cooking, lol); green salad with bacon bits and FF italian; 1/2 small apple
S - atkins bar

ugh, i have a real love-hate relationship with popcorn. i LOVE it, even plain, but i HATE that my stomach won't tell me when i've eaten enough. i can just sit and eat and eat plain popcorn with no sense of fullness at all.
Most Active