WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?

Hilary P.
on 7/27/11 5:58 am - Decatur, AL
 i feel like im going to pass out. still. 

i was sitting at my desk working and all of a sudden i got light headed and shaky feeling. 

why? what happened? 

im now eating a pack of peanut butter crackers bc i was thinking it was possibly sugar issues? i just feel like i need to lay down. 6 crackers later and i still dont feel any better. now i just ate carbs i didnt need and it didnt make me feel better.

i dont know why today would be any different tho? except i didnt eat much lunch bc it made me feel sick, it was either cooked too long or grissley but after 3 r 4 bites i couldnt hack it. 

any help?
Hilary P.
on 7/27/11 6:20 am - Decatur, AL
 i feel much better now!!  that wasnt fun at all!
Leslie M.
on 7/27/11 10:10 am - AL
Glad you are feeling better. 
I have done that a lot when my blood sugar or blood pressure gets too low.   Even if I am dehydrated I will do that.  And have dumped like that before. 

Always a good idea to get it checked by a Dr.

Leslie
Kim S.
on 7/28/11 10:48 pm - Helena, AL
Sounds like RH.  It will help if you spread your eating out to several small meals each day, and of course stay away from sugar.  When I eat sugar/bad carbs it can trigger it.  I get hot, shaky, fast heartbeat, and feel faint.  Usually cheese and crackers will get me better, but then I have a hangover feeling for the rest of the day.

Most Active