TMI but i have potty questions lol

Hilary P.
on 7/28/11 6:49 am - Decatur, AL
This post will be TMI and i apologize in advanced but im wondering if its the new eating/protein shakes or what and a possible solution.

i havent had a BM all week. My stomach rolls alot, like i could use the bathroom but i NEVER can. whats causing this? i've never been an every dayer but all weeek is a little much. 

What can i take to help solve this problem? 
Leslie M.
on 7/28/11 9:46 am - AL
IDK......I would call my dr.   The only time I had an issue like that is when my intestines were kinked! I was miserable.
Have heard that dehydration can do that to you.  Are you getting enough water, fresh veggies and fruits?   I know it makes you not feel well.

Leslie
Kim S.
on 7/28/11 10:45 pm - Helena, AL
I add Fibersure powder to my coffee everyday, and I take 2 stool softeners each day without fail.  No problems as long as I do this.

Kim

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/11 4:30 am - Midland City, AL
 Some protein shakes can cause constipation.  Hot weather causes dehydration even if you are drinking the normal amount of fluids.  Stop the shakes or switch to a different kind and up your fluids.  Add lemon to your water.

Each of us are different but if you are at day 5 try taking a laxative to get some action 

Cristy S.
on 7/29/11 8:35 am - West Point, GA
I have had the same issue a couple of times, every time turned out my intestines were kinked as well! If you take your laxitives and get your water in and are still having issues be sure to let your Dr know because it can be a real issue! I know its no fun - feel better!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Most Active