February Goals

Leslie M.
on 1/31/12 11:41 am - AL
I have come up with the idea that I should re-assess my goals on a monthly basis based on lifestyle needs, and since tomorrow is Feb. 1st.......its time to start and stay on track.  Thought if I put my goals "out there", I will be more apt to stick with them.

Goal #1 -  Walk 20-30 min. 4x's a week

Goal #2 -   Begin tanning.....summer is just around the corner.....3x's a week...I know....not a healthy goal but will make me feel better about myself and I really need to boost my self-esteem.

Goal #3 -  Be More Social....I have become a hermit.  I will look for a gym, social club, dance class.....something....anything in effort to meet people.

Anyone else setting goals?

Kim S.
on 2/1/12 6:43 am - Helena, AL
My goal is to make sure I get more of my workouts in.  I've been at 3-4 a week instead of 5-6....nursing a hurt knee (hyper extended it) and the overall crappy cold weather has hindered my time working out.  I'm going to do P90X2 tonight....something for arms and abs....

I also need to stay focused on not grazing and I've been much better about that....I was mindlessly eating, even when I wasn't hungry...now I'm asking myself "are you hungry?" before I put anything in my mouth.

Leslie M.
on 2/1/12 7:57 am - AL
Good goals Kim!
I followed thru with one of mine today  :)
Went to a Zumba class this morning before work and I LOVED it!
Going to another one at a different location and instructor tomorrow night.  Thought I would try out a couple of places to see which one I liked the best.

Leslie
Kim S.
on 2/3/12 3:48 am - Helena, AL
Next up for me is to find a Crossfit class..........I'm scared but dying to try it!

Most Active