I NEED A NEW DR.

S. T.
on 8/13/03 12:25 am
IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 MOUNTHA NEARLY 3 MOUNTHS AND DR. BACKER HAS NOT EVEN SENT MY LETTER TO THE INSURANCE CO. IWAS APROVED ALREADY BUT DR. JANES IS NOT IN BC BS PPO .BUT THEY WERE NICE AND I GOT APROVED I 2 WEEKS.I WISH I COULD EFORD TO LAY OUT THE CASH I WOULD GO BACK TO HIM. MY I NEED SOM REFERAL FROM YOU GUYS I DON'T WANT TO PICK SOMEONE OUT OF THE PHONE BOOK AND I CAN NOT USE AN OFFICE AS ------------ AS THIS ONE I NEED TO BE CALLED BACK HELP SENA
Emma C.
on 8/13/03 3:09 am - Pine Bluff, AR
Sena, I have switched to DR. Mark Gibbs, I've heard and read a lot of good things about him, problem is I have to go to their seminar on 8/28, kinda like starting over, but he's on my provider list, I have bcbs of tenn, his office # is501-227-9080 good luck and let me know how it goes. Emma
Denise D.
on 8/13/03 5:22 am - Searcy, AR
I wouldn't change. I feel like Dr Baker is THE BEST when you look at his success rate, infection rate, and mortality rate. But you have got to stay on top of any office to make sure that things get done in a timely manner. You are the one who has the most at stake...drive them nuts! lol Kep e-mailing and calling until something gets done.
Most Active