post op update

Detta P.
on 8/18/03 5:16 am - Bethel Heights, AR
I am 6 days post op, having had surgery on 8/12 2 UAMS. I am feeling better, stronger and nopt as sore but upper abd are still tender. I have had no nausea/dumping (yeah!). I think I have lost about 6.5 lbs but my scales are they type that do not "like to commit"...I frequently get 3 different wts if I step on scales 3 times. I will purchasing a new set as soon as I can shop again lol!. I hope to return to work 2 weeks from tomorrow, hope that is realisitic. I am an Administrator for 2 Home Health Agencies so my work is sedentary. For those of you who have walkled these steps befor me, am I being realisitic with my return to work date? I value your experience.......D'Etta
arkwally
on 8/18/03 8:02 am - cove, ar
GREAT!! sounds if you are really doing good, how do you feel about DR Galvin now? I have had you in my thoughts and prayers, Steve
Melissa T.
on 8/19/03 12:17 pm - Rogers, AR
CONGRATS! Good luck on the rest of the road to recovery. I am 5 days post-op & am doing great. Today was my first day to take a shower at home & I was wore out! Guess that is to be expected. Hope all is great with you! P.S-I am taking 3 weeks off just to be 100%. Melissa
Most Active