premier ready to drink shakes from Costco

Nikkal
on 3/22/12 4:14 pm
VSG on 07/18/13
does anyone local have a couple of the premier shakes theyd be willing to sell me to try?

i dont have a costco membership anymore, and while i'm willing to pay for the drinks, i don't want to have to pay for a membership too - not until I've tried them!

im in no rush, obviously, but I really do need to increase my protein intake and shakes for breakfast would help while I teach myself to enjoy meat...

(i'm not vegetarian, but I'm also not much of a meat eater...)
sexy_me
on 3/22/12 9:43 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
 Not sure if your willing to wait long but I'm coming into Richmond on April 2 I could bring a couple with me.. Theyre chocolate flavor though.

West Coast Bariatric Surgery Centre Program - VSG, February 6/12, Richmond, BC

Nikkal
on 3/23/12 4:43 am
VSG on 07/18/13
 That suits me just fine - like I said, I'm in no rush! I live in Richmond, abd will still be on med leave then, so it's good!

Thanks
sexy_me
on 3/23/12 2:17 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
Great, flight arrives in morning on the 2nd and got appt first thing. So I'll PM you after we settle into our hotel and we can go from there. 

lilymorg
on 3/24/12 5:13 am
I have a couple of the chocolate aswell...I never liked them...although with a lot of ice & some of the sugar free torani syrup all blended up, it did make it more tolerable.  I will be in Richmond at Garret Wellness on most Wednesdays for the next few weeks.  Let me know if you are interested.
Nikkal
on 3/24/12 1:48 pm
VSG on 07/18/13
 that might be easier than having sexy_me have to pack them in her bag...

(although I'm all in favour of still meeting up with her just to say hi!)

This wed would work well - I'm off work til Apr 10!

bamf
on 3/24/12 2:02 pm - Burnaby, BC, Canada
I have both the chocolate and the vanilla Premier Shakes.  I will be at Garrat Centre on Monday, April 2nd, at approx, 4:30 PM.  I will be in Richmond again on April 17th, from about 9:45 AM to about  3PM.  Let me know if that would work for you.

sexy_me
on 3/24/12 5:08 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
VANILLA??? Hmmm.... I'll be willing to try out a vanilla. I cannot seem to find anything but chocolate.

Nikkal
on 3/25/12 1:13 pm
VSG on 07/18/13
 Oh, I'd love to try both chocolate & vanilla! And April 2 works for me!

bonnietuck
on 3/25/12 10:47 pm - Canada
On March 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM Pacific Time, Nikkal wrote:
 Oh, I'd love to try both chocolate & vanilla! And April 2 works for me!

did you get your vanilla at costco, all they seem to sell in edmonton is chocolate....getting so sick of the chocolate

Most Active