Havent been around much lately.

Smoochie70
on 5/25/15 10:35 pm - Canada

I havent been on much in the last while. We had a death in our family. Through me off track. Having trouble getting back on track. So here iam. Nice to see some new people who are starting out on this journey like iam.  So far i have had an appt with Dr. Malik in December Had my orientation at Jubilee. Had my blood work done and results are in. Sleep apnea test done and normal. On June 26th i have an appointment with Dr. Zetner and Carla. Would like to get to know some people here in Victoria and on the island. I know iam gonna need lots of support. It would be so great if we could try and get a support group going. 

bbwvixen
on 5/26/15 7:46 pm - Surrey, Canada

I am very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you, as it's never easy.

I not only got off track, but lost the whole damn track after my dad passed in 2011. A year

after my surgery. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to add me to fb [email protected]

Smoochie70
on 5/27/15 1:22 pm - Canada

Thanks for the reply. Yes losing a family member is so very hard. Iam so sorry about the loss of your dad. Sounds like you have really had a struggle.  Would love to keep track of how you are doing. We can encourage each other. 

tamarag55
on 5/30/15 11:34 pm - Port Moody (outside Vancouver), Canada

Hello again. My mom died recently too so I know exactly what you are going through. I had to do my sleep apnea test in the middle of it all. I am just getting back to this myself. I hope you have good supports and people who love you around too! Since I am in Vancouver and attending Victoria clinic I have decided to go to Tops as Carla suggested as a way to get a support group. They seem to have many chapters around. Maybe this might be an option for you? Be gentle with yourself and don't give up. Take care and best to you. Tamara

Smoochie70
on 5/31/15 9:55 pm - Canada

Losing a love one is  so very hard. So very sorry for you loss. iam trying to get back to things. it just isnt going well. iam also waiting for another surgery. i have 3 abdominal hernias. so the type of exercise i can do is very limited. it also affects what i can eat. So what i can eat sometimes is not healthy. i love fresh vegetables. the dont always easily digest though as a result. i have never been to a TOPS meeting before. i think a support group of some idea is a great idea. I was thinking OA. i really do need to find something. i have family and friends who love me and are rooting for me. I need more than that though. Take Care of yourself. 

Most Active