Picnic - July 26

Gar W.
on 7/6/03 1:30 am
Hi everyone, The OSSG-Friends group is planning a picnic for Saturday, July 26, at E.B. Raines park in Northglenn. It used to be known as Webster Lake, if that means anything to you all. If you're interested, we'd love to have you. You do not have to be a member of the OSSG-Friends group to attend. We had our first picnic in May and it was great. It was such a treat to meet people when, prior to the picnic, you had only known them on-line. Send me an email if you're interested. I'm [email protected].
dianekoch
on 7/7/03 2:45 am - Denver, co
Hi Gar this is Diane Koch I loved attending the last picnic and meeting everyone- they made me feel so welcome. Unfortunately I still cannot get on the OSSG web site even though I have joined. I must be disfunctional in some way. I would love to also attend the picnic on the 26. Fortunately I will have my surgery on July 14th so I may not be able to attend if I'm not feeling up to it. I have high hopes of a quick easy recovery though. I hope to see you there! Could you post some general; directions on how to get there? thanks - Diane
jen41766
on 7/8/03 2:17 pm - Castle Rock, CO
Hi Gar - Sounds like fun! Is it a big group? A potluck type thing? Families included? Time? Activities? Too many questions?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5628 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views