I need quick help and advice.

Dawndea U.
on 7/10/03 8:49 am - Grand Junction, Co
I have gone through the consultation, Mental Eval. and seen the dietitian. Now they say I have to write a diagram of my previous attempts of trying to lose weight. When, what, how long, weight resaults and price. I am sorry, I did not journal all of my failed attempts at losing weight. What do I say or do? PLEASE help me. Has anyone gone through this recently enough to give me examples?
dianekoch
on 7/11/03 12:47 am - Denver, co
The insurance co. wants as many details as you can give. Who documents that stuff as it is happening through out your life? At the time you do not think you will be getting surgery and you have the highest hopes of being successful again and again. Most of these atempts cannot be varified for accuracy so do what is to the best of your memory. ie: Weigh****chers from 2/1997- 8/1997 cost $12 per week. 2/1997 lost 15 lbs - 3/1997 lost 10 lbs - 4/1997 lost 6 lbs - 5/1997 lost 5lbs - 6/1997 lost 4 lbs- 7/1997 lost 2 lbs - total lost = 42 lbs weight gained by 1/1998 -50 lbs Do the same for any diet attempts you have tried on your own. What they are really looking for is that you have tried many different things and most want documentation also with physician supervised weight loss attempts and weight loss attempts where you had regular weigh ins such as weigh****chers. Many ins. companies also need the some of the documentation to be with in the last 2 years. As you get further into the process of getting approval you probabaly will need to have some proof such as letters or medical records from your doctor or a letter or copy of your weigh****chers record. They should have this on file. Requesting these items where you can now will be helpful in case you need to provide proof.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5629 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views