First National WLS Conference in Arlington Texas May 15th and May 16th. 2004

Kirk Thompson
on 3/25/04 1:19 am - Martins Ferry, OH
Hey everyone!! Kirk Thompson aka CROW here, I was just wanting to Share with you all the First National WLS Conference in Arlington Texas on May 15th and May 16th. 2004 Its being held at the Wyndham Hotel what a beautil place to hold Obesityhelp's First Conference!! Its going to be a very cool Event jammed pack with tons of things to do.. I am VERY Excited and can't wait to go!! Saturday May 15th, 2004 Welcome and Intro Nutritional Workshops Post Op Speaker Surgical speaker Break Psychiatrist Speaker Buffet Dinner [Please bring $5 - $7 co-pay for buffet] Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Break Plastic Surgeon Speaker Post op Speaker/Surgeon Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Meet the Surgeons Meet the vendors Closing Session Luau Party Pool-Side. Sunday May 16th 2004 Welcome and Intro Post-op speaker How to start your own support group Insurance issues (appeals etc) Break Surgeon "long term effects WLS" Buffet Dinner [Please bring $5 - $7 co-pay for buffet] Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Break Preop Focus Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Focus Groups (Break out sessions) Fashion Show Fashion Show Prizes and give-a-ways Im very excited and can't wait to go and meet tons of Obesityhelp.com Members. It was a Blast in California and I got to Meet Cheryl aka CN Texas on the Texas Boad, shes a sweetheart by the way. They will have several Speakers in the house Terry Simpson, M.D., FACS Arizona Bariatric Center "10 Ways To Not Be a Center of Excellence " Elliott R. Goodman, M.D. Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY "How to Measure the Success of Bariatric Surgery Beyond Simple Weight Loss" Jeannie Colter, RN, C Executive Director, ObesityHelp "Building Support Groups" Eric Klein, MBA Founder, ObesityHelp "Patient Perception of a Center of Excellence: How Do Patients form Opinions About Bariatric Center Quality" Bo McCoy Outreach Manager, ObesityHelp 7-31-02 (626) Preop now 3-4-04 (297) Postop Loss of 329 lbs. "How to acheive your weightloss goals" If you already haven't Registered please do so and meet all the Obesityhelp Family, Have a blast!! I am going to add the link here if anyone would like to take a look and maybe I will just get to meet you in Texas. Come on join the fun, Join the Party!! Link to the Event and where to Register: http://www.obesityhelp.com/texas2004/ Obesityhelp.com Staff Kirk Thompson aka CROW
Most Active