Hello from an old-timer - and where the heck IS everybody???

ladynitewolf
on 3/6/12 8:07 am - BFE, CA
Hello everyone! It's definitely been a long time and I have missed checking in with everybody out here in DS land. And while I see a few faces that I recognize, some of my old partners in crime seem to be gone! (EN, Diana, Sia, ect.) I hope all is well with everybody.

As for me, DS life continues to be grand. I struggle with the same things I always have - low ferritin, keeping up my D levels - but it's nothing I'm not used to by now. Weight-wise everything is still the same. I hover anywhere between 180-190 and that's just fine with me!

I hope all of you newbies know that life can be totally normal years out from having the DS. I would still have the surgery done every damn day of my life if only to have the quality of life that I do. I hope that you make the surgery decision that's right for you, and I REALLY hope that it's the DS.

Love to all!

~ Sarah P. 
Ask me about pregnancy after the Duodenal Switch!

They're here! My surro-sons were born July 21, 2009. Welcome to the world, Benjamin and Daniel. We love you very much!

NoMore B.
on 3/6/12 8:31 am
 Everyone left to go to another site.

I only popped in today but this is the first time in months.  I spend all my time at the other site with others.  The rules say we cant post it here, or PM it to you.

Are you on any of the Facebook groups?  It's easy to find everyone if you look.
NoMore B.
on 3/6/12 8:32 am
 Also, you might not recognize the avi's here.

I changed mine, and so did many others, because OH started posting some of our stuff on their Facebook page.  I removed my picture and most things from my profile to protect my privacy.  Many others did the same.
ladynitewolf
on 3/8/12 6:00 am - BFE, CA
Yeah, I don't do Facebook. Good to see you though!

~ Sarah P. 

They're here! My surro-sons were born July 21, 2009. Welcome to the world, Benjamin and Daniel. We love you very much!

Herman
on 3/6/12 9:18 am
 yup, check out the other site.
It is p.r.o.b.o.a.r.d.s.c.o.m, without all the dots naturally.

larra
on 3/6/12 9:44 am - bay area, CA
Hey, I remember you too! Yeah, there is another website, send me a pm if you need to and I'll find a legal way to get you there.
     Glad you're ok, and don't be a stranger anymore, ya hear?

Larra
ladynitewolf
on 3/8/12 5:58 am - BFE, CA
I promise I will try not to be anymore Larra. Miss you guys!

~ Sarah P. 

Valerie G.
on 3/7/12 12:45 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 Hi Sarah!  I'm here.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

ladynitewolf
on 3/8/12 5:59 am - BFE, CA
Val! So good to see you!

~ Sarah P. 

JazzyOne9254
on 3/7/12 3:12 am
I'm staying here...for the new folks that come.  There are certain members of the other board who dislike me, verbally abused me when I was a newbie, and without a blocking method on the other board, I won't participate there.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 367 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 820 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views