The Loser has returned...

Jaiart
on 11/9/13 2:47 am - MI
I'm back and darned glad to still be "Here" and very happy to be here, if you know what I mean. Now I just have to get my bites, vites, and exercites back on track. I had fallen way off due to uncontrollable cir****tances to where I wasn't eating anything but carbs etc... Beggars can't be choosers. Now I'm back working and able to afford what I need to thrive instead of just survive. The upside is that I have figured out that I can't take a bunch of food, for various reasons I have to depend primarly on protein shakes and less on food. Thankfully I haven't put any weight on and have kept losing albeit at a slower rate. Now it's time for Jaiart to "Get his groove back".

PattyL
on 11/9/13 3:09 am

Life happens and what matters is that you do get back on track!

MajorMom
on 11/9/13 3:35 am - VA

Welcome back! 

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Jaiart
on 11/9/13 3:45 am, edited 11/9/13 11:40 am - MI
Yes I am picking up my first jug of protein (isopure: zero carb, lactose free) in the morning. Haven't had that in a long time now. Tried some of the grocery store protein powders and lets just say the carbs and lactose in those has explosive results.

Got so bad "almost" used the fuzzy navel stuff I got from vita lady. I was that desperate, well nearly.

Sumundo311
on 11/9/13 4:48 am - Saskatoon, Canada

Well come back, it is good to hear from you. I hope you stay connected to the site, you are truly cool to have hanging out here.

Susan

jashley
on 11/10/13 10:20 am
DS on 12/19/12

It's great to hear that you are back working. 

I know how it is to have a DS but not able to afford the proteins to keep it going.   I'm getting really good at shoveling 90 grams of protein via eggs in every day - yea, it's gotten old.

Glad you are back to the forum.  This place fills a lot of needs for us DSers.

Jaiart
on 11/10/13 1:16 pm - MI

OMG how many eggs is that?  I couldn't do it, well I guess I could but the only thing I could do it with is chicken wings. My family gets a laugh out of me eating chicken wingettes.  Can't really stand the rest of the bird and even the wings I just like the flat section.  I literally ate chicken everyday for a week.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 328 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 786 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 264 views