newbie here...I have some questions, please help

mspride11
on 6/3/12 4:28 am
hello people,

I live in Ky and have KY medicaid. I have went throgh the whole process that is required here, but I believe I am going to have to move from this state and come down to Florida. I was wondering is it hard to get the surgery done there, plus I have all the requiremnts based on what KY ask for (which is a lot).

So I guess my question would be 1. will they take what I already have (as fas as paperwork)? and do they take medicaid for the bypass surgery?

Im moving down within the next couple of months and just wanted to get some understading.

Thanks for your time!
LiciaLou
on 6/4/12 3:55 pm - Central, FL
RNY on 08/29/12
Your best bet would probably be to call and speak with a medicaid rep at 1-866-762-2237.

If you are almost through the process in KY I, personally, would do everything possible to stay in KY until after the surgery. The process in FL can be rough and it is hard to even qualify for medicaid down here. That is a whole other set of headaches.

GL!

Alicia ~ HW 307 ~ SW 287 ~ GW 135 ~ CW 160

mspride11
on 6/4/12 4:49 pm
Thank you for the advice. I think I will try to wait and stay and have it done here since I am so close....I was just trying to leave now, plus u say it's even hard to get state Medicaid as an adult.

Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 302 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1346 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1346 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1487 views