Wednesday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 1/20/15 8:14 pm, edited 1/20/15 8:15 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello My Dear Peeps,

I am heading out early for a little volunteering, then I will come home and really do those chores I have been talking about doing daily for the past week. Yesterday, the cat groomer was around the corner from my daughter's house,so I wound up spending the day there with the babies, so my daughter could run her errands. We had a great day together.

Today I will try to fit a swim in and then lots of laundry. How a man can have that much laundry to do, is beyond me. I also have a meeting tonight.

Tomorrow i will be out the door by 5a for work, then we are going to the Bulls game tomorrow night, so I doubt you will hear from me tomorrow.

Everyone sounds busy but healthy and good.

Hugs and blessings,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 1/21/15 12:07 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yesterday and today will be a normal day.  Today I am making spaghetti with Italian chicken sausage from Trader Joe's.  The spaghetti is gluten free and made from quinoa.  I love it...I prefer it.  Now when I eat "regular" pasta it feels heavy in my stomach. 

Tomorrow we are going to watch American Sniper at the movies.  I got a Groupon for the Studio Movie Grill in Wheaton for $5 each.  I hate paying full price for movies.  And I like going to the movies that serve actual food and not just junk.  Then I will tend to eat healthy then...instead of popcorn and candy. 

Talking about visiting daughters.  I will be visiting mine in April.  We have been pricing it out and with airfare, hotel and car rental it will be about $1400.  Yes this will be an expensive year.  I am hoping that my old apartment complex is honest and sends me my deposit because that will more than cover half. 

Well back to work my OH peeps.  Have a good day all

Watson
on 1/21/15 1:48 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good day everyone,

I'm taking a little break from my busy packing day from packing my bags for my trip to Arizona tomorrow. About this time tomorrow I'll be in the air and on my way to Arizona. Me and my aunt have plans once I come in tomorrow, my aunt going to pick me up at the airport one I land and get my bags. So much to do in a few days. I printed my boarding pass about an hour ago. I'm been looking forward to this trip for a year now. I can't wait for tomorrow to get here. My flight out from Chicago Midway International Airport on Southwest Airlines is at 10:40 a.m. and the boarding is at 10:10 a.m., so I'm going to leave for the airport around 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. The parts that I don't like about being on the airplane is the takeoff, the landing, and the turbulence. I better get going and do what I need to do so I won't forget anything for my trip tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

birder I.
on 1/21/15 1:41 pm - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone, 

If I wait much longer to post I could start tomorrow's post! LOL

Tomorrow we leave to go through the Panama Canal--something I've always wanted to do! We'll be gone a bit over a week and Kelly will run the store. This trip was planned and paid for 18months ago, long before we ever dreamed of working again!   The weather will be warm and I could use some sun!

hope you all are doing well! "See"you in a week!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1075 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5603 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5347 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views