Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 1/29/15 9:48 pm - IL

TGIF, The sun is shining and the sky is blue. But, it is not a warm day. Predictions are for heavy snow on Sunday night into Monday, I guess the groundhog won't see his shadow.But, I will venture to say we will still have at least 6 more weeks of winter.

I need to go to Walmart today and get a new watch. I either lost or misplaced mine on Wed. Plus my good watch needs a battery. I did dump  5 fashion watches the other day. None of them worked and you can't get the backs off, so, for 5 bucks, I will buy a new one.

No plans for this weekend. What about you?

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 1/29/15 10:39 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning everyone,

How is everyone?

I wish Spring would get here already.

Today I have to wait for FedEx to get here (between 8:00 a.m. & 8:00 p.m.) to pick-up a package. Looks like it might be a long day for me today. Depends on the pick-up today I might go up to Michaels to get an item or two that I need to get for one of my souvenirs that I got on my trip. Plus I still have to do thing/stuff around my apartment today. I'll be seeing my other aunt some time over the weekend, she's going to take me grocery shopping for some items that I need to get for the week ahead, also I got my aunt some souvenirs from my trip. This coming Tuesday I have a dental appointment for a routine check-up and cleaning which I'm overdue for a check-up and cleaning. It's been awhile.

Sorry to hear about your watches Lisa. I wish you luck today.

Have a great T.G.I.F. day today everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Phatchick
on 1/29/15 11:50 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Lisa and IL Peeps,

What a beautiful sun today. I was out very early to clean the church and then ran to Walmart as well, Lisa, to get a few things. I have had a hankering for sauerkraut so I went and got some rib tips and away I went. I have tried to be more aware of food prices and am surprised at how much higher the organic produce is at Walmart compared to Jewel. I like to get my produce at Trader Joes, but I spend way too much when I go there, so I try to hit them only once a month.

Carla, I am so sorry for the loss you have had with family. Also so happy for your son in law. We still worry about our babies even when they grow up.

Jason, it is very cold today. I know it must feel even colder to you since just leaving AZ.

Crystal, love your idea of a left over day on the same day of the week. Will give that a try.

I am off to make a cup of tea and deliberate whether to brave the cold again for more errands.

Hugs,

Sharon

Watson
on 1/30/15 3:10 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi Sharon,

Indeed it's cold out there, the over nights in Arizona is cold just like Chicago's day time temps., no biggie. Thanks for the weather update for me today.

I wish I can go out right now, but I can't because I'm waiting for FedEx to come to pick up a package, yesterday I was told that FedEx would come between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.. So, I put good use of my time to do some things/stuff around the house in the mean time so the time can go by faster.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

crystal M.
on 1/30/15 12:14 am, edited 1/30/15 12:15 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am so glad it's Friday.  No big plans today.  Tomorrow we have a chili cook off to go to.  Greg is a chili chef...LOL.  But his is extra hot!!!  He is really into the "heat"!!!  I am not big into chili.  Mainly because I hate beans and most chili has beans or at least everyone seems to make it with beans.  So I said we do the chili cook off tomorrow but we have to go where I want to go for dinner!!!  Because I won't be eating anything there. 

Today one of the girls here at work is leaving...it's her last day.  So we bought her flowers and got cupcakes and a card.  She was surprised.  And I had a cupcake...it was yummy!!!

Besides that I have an audit to work on...blah!!!  And today is Chipotle day!!!!

Lisa-  I haven't wore a watch for years.  I use my phone for that now.  In fact I use my phone for an alarm too.  I don't have an alarm anymore either.  I use my phone for everything.  I am one of those people that would die without their phone!!!

Well back to work...have a great Friday

berts4
on 1/30/15 5:19 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am catching up on my computer work, applying for jobs and about to start our taxes.  I am also trying to decide if I am going to South Carolina for Liv's Spring Break.  My in-laws gave ma a Visa gift card that will cover the cost, I just can't decide it I should go in Early March or save it for later.  I will continue to research and think about it.

Not too much else going on in my corner of IL.  I had flowers sent to Amber today and they were a "seasonal mix" that included tulips!  That tells me that Spring is not too far off.  YIPPEE!  I am happy that this winter had been relatively mild, but I could do without winter all together.

We will be going to a Super Bowl party funded by Todd's softball team.  They do a Fantasy Football thing that funds the Super Bowl party.  I will go, but if I am uncomfortable at all, I will leave for a bit and go to my club for some sober fun also.  Tomorrow, I am not sure what is happening.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1074 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5602 views
Tuesday Roll Call