Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/14/15 12:06 am - IL

Good Morning,

Frustration! I couldn't get the my unemployment check in to work on the computer, so I called it in, problems with that, so I am trying to call our local office, and they say the vol is high, call back!

This morning is already setting up to be a stressful day! Oh well, it to will end.

I hope your day is going better then mine.

Have a great one,

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 4/14/15 12:45 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Lisa, and Friends,

I used to forget to get online to do my unemployment check in. Because it was every other week, I'd forget and have to wait and wait for the next coveted check. I'd always remember at 9pm when it was too late to access the site. Those checks were a blessing.

I am switching winter clothes out to the other closet, so I am washing and folding or hanging and moving, etc. I finally won the ant war. If you get ants dont waste your money on the off brand.For me, they didnt work.  I finally got the brand name ant traps and in a day they were gone. Now I have to put peppermint essential oils everywhere to deter future visits.

I am going to make spaghetti and Italian sausage for dinner. G is not a pasta guy, but I have a hankering. I cannot eat pasta much due to the surgery but once in a while I just want some.

I am looking forward to it getting a bit warmer so I can move out to the deck to read my bible. I started cleaning the deck yesterday and looked at my garden. i already have plenty of chives and am thinking of starting a bit earlier this year with some colder weather plants. Has anyone ever planted kale? I use it alot in my soups and it would be nice to just walk outside and pick it.

Well, that's my little day.

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 4/14/15 1:30 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am counting the days till I get out of that apartment.  It will be so nice to be in a house.  I can't wait till I am settled in.  I told Greg I won't be able to rest till everything is unpacked and in it's place.  I can't stand that feeling of being unsettled.  I like to get moved in and settled ASAP.  I usually get it done in a day or two....but this is a house.  And we are moving stuff from an apartment and a storage unit.  So this may take a bit longer.  Ugh. 

Oh the nice thing is that his sister just bought a house and moved in last weekend and she is giving us all of her boxes.  So we don't need to go looking for boxes.  So one less thing to worry about.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.  Not too excited about that.  I have to get my hair done.  It is so over due.  I keep putting it off.  Definitely next week for sure. 

I am making tacos today....taco Tuesday!!!

Lisa-  I hate verifying for employment.  Grrr!!!  I was surprised it had not gone up much at all.  I was collecting unemployment in 2002 then again 2012.  I was pretty much getting the same thing.  If you take away the child credit I was getting for Amanda in 2002.  I thought I would be getting more since I made so much more.  My surprise they cap it at a certain amount.  

Well back to work all....see ya laters gators 

ChristineB
on 4/14/15 4:10 am, edited 4/14/15 6:43 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Work evaluation over and done with - check

Excel in work duties+ - check

Expectations for the next 12 months - check (easy peasy to accomplish)

Follow-up after work for the vein procedure, Costco and then PU a script to hopefully help with my tummy issues. Hair appointment tomorrow.

WELL, NOT GETTING THE SCRIPT AS MY CO-PAY IS $900.00! Not going to happen. Need to contact my drug portion of my insurance to see what can be substituted.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 4/14/15 11:33 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Yeah - the follow-up appointment for the procedure went well. The doc is going to submit to see if some of my ugly vein fix can be covered by insurance. Since my vein issues were covered by insurance then possibly the ugly symptoms resulting from some of the surface veins can be fixed. I have good insurance so hopefully it will be covered. I have not worn shorts in public for close to 5+ years. 5+ years + being really hot during the summer.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Phatchick
on 4/15/15 1:14 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

The way to get veins covered...........pain pain and pain, otherwise it's denied as cosmetic. 

ChristineB
on 4/15/15 1:34 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I will let them work their magic for me.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views