Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/26/15 4:54 am - IL

Good Morning, It looks like another gray day :(

I was hoping to get outside and power wash 2 tables today. They have chipping paint and I need to redo them. I am hoping that the power washer takes a lot of work off my agenda so I will be able to get them done before I go to Minnesota.

We did get the pool opened on Sunday. We still have to clean it up and get it ready for the summer, but at least the winter cover is off.

No real plans for today. We will see what the day brings.

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 5/26/15 6:13 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI Lisa and Friends,

I had a blast yesterday with my cousin. I didnt go to the Mall with her, but we met her afterwards for a 4 hour lunch at The Hofbrauhaus in Rosemont. I havent laughed like that in a long time. We were flower children in the 70's, protesting the Vietnam War and dating draft dodgers.....now we are 2 old Oma's who have lots of memories to laugh about.

I had a meeting last night and that was my holiday.

G is home today and I dont know what we are going to do today. The weather is such a downer (again).

I giggled when i read Connie's message from yesterday. Skyping and knitting.......so fun!

Dawn, you are doing what it takes with this retail job....it is temporary. You will find the job of your dreams eventually.

Lisa, I have a power washer and have never turned the thing on.....you mentioning it, made me want to go out in the garage and give it a try..........tomorrow

Hugs Dear Ones!

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1074 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5602 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5345 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views