Friday Roll Call

carlak
on 6/12/15 5:32 am - Bradenton, FL

ok I'm sick of the rain!!!! It can stop any time!!!

My day is shot down today! We were supposed to go to the Botanic Gardens today but Noah's ark decided to be built!!! So I guess a trip to Ikea will be done! Vinnie needs a play toy organizer.

im going on my treat home tomorrow. I leave for Lansing Mi to pick up my little man dog at my sisters then on Sunday I'll start for home.

Talk on I need coffee!!!

Carla

image hosting site

LisaTucker
on 6/12/15 5:54 am - IL

Good Morning Carla.

I was hoping for a nice say today too. Annette and I are leaving for Minn. at 11 this morning. I nees to get gas and do a few things before I go, including packing the car.

Oh well, it could be snow.

Have a safe trip home.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 6/12/15 7:46 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Happy Friday all!!!!

Well I am glad I'm not the only one sick of this rain.  I finally have a house and a yard to enjoy the outdoors and I feel like every weekend has been rained out.  I am seriously thinking about doing a reverse rain dance here folks!!!

I want to say that since I have started trying ( I think back in April) I have lost 14lbs.  So I lost the 6lbs I gained this Winter and 8 extra pounds.  I am actually at a new low point...only 2lbs lower.  BUT still the lowest!!!  I haven't been this low since I was about 19-20 years old.  Funny thing is I don't feel like I am getting skinnier.  You would think a 14lb loss is something you could feel and see.  But I don't.  I feel like the same old me.  Maybe because it was so gradual....almost 2 months.  Or because I am tall.  The one thing about being tall it takes a awhile before you can see any weight loss....but on the flip side I can gain and no one can tell.  At least the scale is going down, down, down.  It will go up up up tomorrow because I am having cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory!!! 

Be careful on your trips girls.  The weather is not travel friendly. 

Have a good day all. 

Phatchick
on 6/12/15 12:56 am, edited 6/12/15 12:57 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Carla and Friends,

Great tomato growing weather....🍅 The humidity, heat and rain are the perfect formula. The bunnies are eating my pepper plants......little monsters. 

We have a young feral cat living under our deck. I see him every evening sunning himself in the yard. I am going to try and trap him and have him/her fixed. G thinks I'm nuts. 

Crystal, congrats on the weight loss.

Be safe in your travels Lisa and Carla. Hugs to all.

Sharon😺

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1092 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5615 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5359 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5389 views
Thursday Roll Call