The time has come!

Quana27
on 6/3/11 8:21 pm - Bronx, NY
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/04/11 with
Well I've made it thru the liquid diet and I am on my way to the hospital....today is my surgery and I have so many different feelings flowing thru me. My support team is with me and I'm ready to do this! I pray I don't pass out from the gitters lol wish me luck guys and dolls

Evelyn M.
on 6/3/11 8:50 pm - United Kingdom
good luck and welcome to this exciting journey!!
Roll on weight loss!

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 10:09 pm - Mayville, NJ
 Good luck, and you have us when you come home. Let us know how you're feeling. I will be thinking of you today :)
Barbara B.
on 6/3/11 11:17 pm - Indiana, PA
 Good Luck and you'll be just fine!!!    I just had mine last Friday and I'm feeling great.  We'll be here and waiting to see how your are!!  Barb
                      Barb Blatt  ~  Surgery Date:  May 27, 2011  

Wendybrum
on 6/4/11 12:36 am - Oceanside, NY
 Good luck!
Welcome to the losers bench
Keep us updated
wendy

lvmy2grls
on 6/4/11 2:19 am - NC
You will do great! I just had my surgery on Wednesday and I am doing fine. The gas in the tummy was the worst part for me. Keep us updated pls.
Michele
epiphany20002000
on 6/4/11 8:29 am
You'll do just great! I'm nine days into this journey myself (since surgery). The worst you have to look forward to are the miserable gas pains that seem to linger. Mine lasted a whole six days, but in the seventh day...total relief came.  I've felt nothing by wonderful ever since. God bless you...and I'm here for you too when you get back.
Quana27
on 6/5/11 9:09 pm - Bronx, NY
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/04/11 with
Thanks so much for all the support and well wishes....Surgery went great and the healing process is in full throttle I must admit the pain is overwhelming at points but I have a very low pain threshold but it is well worth it and I will do it again if I had to....also to my surprise I had a 18 pound weight loss pre-surgery got me got me got me lol I'm feeling really good and this is just the beginning
Most Active