Looking for help

Aaron C.
on 6/17/03 8:48 pm - Pittsfield, MA
I am a very overweight man (425 at last count, about 2 years ago), and I am looking to get surgery to help with my weight loss. My problem is that, like millions around the country, I have no current health care. My work place offered health care, but it was $300 to start it, and around $200 monthly to upkeep. With the bills for my apartment, I could not afford that on my salary. My mother, god bless her, has offered to take me in for what ever recovery time I need. I now need to find a way to get the surgery. Does anyone know of any studies taking place that it would be possible to get into? I would be greatly interested to know. Thank you. Aaron
Aaron C.
on 6/17/03 9:09 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Just wanted to add, if anyone knows of a cheaper insurance company here in Mass, please let me know Aaron
sheryl titone
on 7/6/03 5:02 pm - las vegas, nv
hi aaron. why not give the lahey clinic medical center in burlington a call? you should also try baystate medical in springfield. maybe you can speak with a social worker or finance counselor at these 2 hospitals who can advise you according to your particular situation. good luck!
Martha K.
on 7/9/03 10:43 pm - Cape Cod, MA
Aaron, this site below may be able to provide some help: http://www.state.ma.us/dhcfp/pages/dhcfp138.htm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 615 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2183 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4368 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4496 views