hi from springfield mass area

Joanne H.
on 7/2/03 11:31 am - chicopee, ma
I live in chicopee mass. and was wondering if any of you had surgery in this area...i also am 300+ lbs. im 45 years young and been on diets since i was 12 years old and always had the +++plan after losing the weight> if you have any suggestions who would be good to have surgery with i would appreciate it...or know of someone who does know....thank you .,..and congratulations on you all for your weight loss and courage....Joanne Hilditch
sheryl titone
on 7/6/03 4:36 pm - las vegas, nv
joanne...my brotherinlaw had his surgery done by dr. munchie at baystate medical. dr munchie is a great surgeon & baystate medical is an awesome hospital. my brotherinlaw is 14 mos post op & has lost 135 lbs so far. good luck!
sheryl titone
on 7/6/03 4:51 pm - las vegas, nv
oops. i just remembered another place you might want to check out. the lahey clinic medical center in burlington performs weight loss surgery also.
kingd1
on 7/8/03 11:31 am - Blandford, MA
Hi Joanne, I will be having surgery with Dr. Coe in Springfield on August 4th. He does not do lap surgery but his partner Dr. Munchi does. Both have very good reputations. I know that Mercy Hospital is also doing this surgery and have re-designed a number of rooms to accomidate wls patients. I can't tell about who does the surgeries but you could call the hospital and they can direct you. Good luck in your venture. Donna
Joanne H.
on 7/10/03 12:57 pm
thank you for your responses, i have a application completed for dr. coe...im hoping to hear from them ....I was wondering do i go to the meetings first or wait to hear from them....any guidance will be greatly appreciated
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 615 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2183 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4367 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4495 views