Ugh!

Michelle_2975
on 1/10/13 10:57 am - Canada

I just want to apologize if anyone has taken any offense to some of the comments that may be written by me.  My marriage came to an end this Christmas break. He has gone onto all my websites that I visit and has left nasty comments. Please do not think they are from me.  He has already taken away too many of my friends.  I always thought this website would be immune to his bull ****  

A dream come true!

rainyone
on 1/10/13 11:11 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

That sucks.  I didn't see anything but I might not have noticed everything...

I know how tough it can be after a marriage breakup.... Hope he grows up soon and stops doing things like that. 

I know how happy I was after my divorce ( I remarried in september after splitting up with my ex-husband in 2005 after 10 yrs of marriage - didn't want to confuse people )  I actually threw a divorce party to celebrate once it became final. I felt such a relief and sense of freedom after the sadness and shock left. It's important to be happy and true to yourself. I hope this time becomes that for you.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

amyred27
on 1/10/13 10:10 pm

wishing you all the best during this difficult time.

Teasha1
on 1/11/13 3:25 am
VSG on 06/04/12

Wishing you all the best and peace of mind and comfort during this time.  And yes hopefully he will grow up soon and stop the silliness.  Lorna

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

notoriousgrannyD
on 1/11/13 4:29 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Oh Michelle, how awful!  If this is an example of how his head works, then good riddance (hope that doesn't' sound to harsh but I hate it when do stupid crap to other people!)

I wonder if you can change your ticker to show 280 lbs lost?  100 from you and 180 of him!!  Stay strong and carry on ..... (((( hugs)))))  It would be great to see you at the M & G on the 21st, so happy you made goal, I know you were struggling.

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
charleenc
on 1/13/13 9:13 am - Canada

Oh my gosh Michelle. I'm sorry to hear that. I know how hard break ups can be. Thinking of you.  

Most Active