Relationships and the meeting at the vic

Michelle_2975
on 2/23/13 10:26 am - Canada

I have been debating whether or not to attend this one. Anyone else having problems in their relationship since WLS? My husband couldn't handle the fact that I wanted to do something more than sit on the couch or go out to eat. It took 1 year and 11 months before he pushed me to the point of craziness. I have to admit, the longer he is gone the better I feel. Am I the only one out here on this forum that it has it  happen to?

Who is going on the 6th?  I am hoping to make it.

A dream come true!

pegcitygrl
on 2/23/13 1:34 pm - Winnipeg, Canada

Hi Michelle,

I'm going on the 6th but its my first meeting ever.  Sounds like you are making positive changes in your life!

Good on you for wanting to go out and do more!  I am hoping I feel confident enough to want to be in the public and not praying for the side walk to swallow me whole!  When I look in the mirror I only see from the eyes up.  I'm hoping like you I too will want to go out and have fun!

Kokonut
on 2/24/13 2:11 pm

I'm planning on being there! Tons of my relationships have changed, or I changed or something. I would like to learn more about this phenomenon. So far, I am not a fan. Come and then we can go grab a coffee or tea after

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Michelle_2975
on 2/27/13 12:56 pm - Canada

I'd love to meet up for coffee

Teasha1
on 2/25/13 7:04 am
VSG on 06/04/12

I would love to meet for coffee after; because yes lots of relationships have changed; some I am glad for others I am not sure.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

losingforlife
on 2/25/13 9:24 pm - Canada

I'm going to the meeting and probably for coffee after.  I'm doing okay with my relationships so far but I would like to learn about warning signs and possibly understand how people react to news of WLS.  I haven't told everyone but I have told family and those I work closest with.

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/13 11:30 pm

i am not attending this one but would have loved too.amera is going to email me any papers that are handed out.i really wanted toattend this one but am in florida and only come back the thursday after.

Most Active