Water Aerobics in Towson

Absynthe
on 5/15/05 9:45 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi! I belong to Gold's Gym in Towson (more like Parkville, but they say Towson) and I was wondering if anyone else goes there? I would love to do the water aerobics 2-3 times a week, but I can't bring myself to do it alone (sad, I know). I currently go to Linthicum 3x a week to go roller skating with a friend of mine, and I'd like to do something at the gym I am paying for...lol. So ... any body who goes there and is looking for a water aerobics buddy...I'm there! Thanks! Genny
Lisa M.
on 5/16/05 2:36 am - Catonsville, MD
Hey Genny, I live right around the corner and have been considering joining Golds. I might go check it out this week. If I join, I'll go to water aerobics. I would love to! Can you give me some idea of dues etc??? Lisa
Absynthe
on 5/16/05 3:17 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Lisa! Its actually a very nice gym...I was a little leery about it at first, but I like it now (one of those irrational...I'll be the only fat person there things). Its huge inside...you wouldn't think so from the entrance...lol. I paid 137.00 to join (first month and last month for a one year contract, plus a sign on fee) and its 39.00 a month after that. I got another month free because I signed up the same day I went to look around. So, I signed up in April and my first payment starts in June. All the classes are free, and they have a nice child care if you need it, which is an extra charge per month, but I'm not sure how much. Let me know if you join! Genny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1840 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2791 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4006 views