2 Weeks Until I join the "Loosing Side"

bellahecate
on 5/16/05 11:25 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hey everyone, I really do not get a chance to post to the boards but I wanted to ask for support and prayers for my surgery on the 31st of this month. I am very comfident in my doctors' (Dr. Schweitzer) abilties but that little extra bit of good wishes goes A LONG way. To Those already on this Journey YA!!!!!! For those that are just beginning know that is the best thing ever to happen in your life. Its time to Live life and Love yourself! Goddess Bless and Keep, Amanda Lewis - Lap RYN Dr. Schweitzer (May 31st) S-330 G-165
pat
on 5/17/05 1:04 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Amanda congratulations on your decision and upcoming new birthday. Your date will be here before you know it. I'll be thinking about you and keep you in my prayers. Everything will be fine for you. Will be waiting to welcome you to the losing side. I've only been on it for 4 months myself (since Jan 14) but it'st decision I ever made for myself. Best of luck and God bless you. I will be praying for you for a safe surgery and quick recovery. Hugs, pat
Liz D.
on 5/19/05 2:24 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Amanda! I am a patient of Dr Schwietzer's also. My surgery date is 7/5/05 for the lap band. I am anxious to hear how you do. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Best of luck. Liz
JUDY P.
on 5/23/05 10:45 pm - GAMBRILLS, MD
Amanda - congrats on making the decision to go this journey. God bless you and keep you and guide the surgeon doing your surgery. Keep us updated on your progress. Judy P.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1839 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2790 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4005 views