It's happened.. I got my insurance approval !!

Quetta S.
on 5/17/05 9:33 am - Salisbury, MD
It happened.. and now I know just how so many others have felt when they got the word.. I'm approved.!! Today sitting at my desk working away i picked up my phone to the sound of melinda from Dr. Sofronski's office. Her voice was so pleasant.. like it always is as well as all the staff. A part of me was waiting for bad news.. ( know what I mean ) but she said. " Just called to let you know your insurance company has approved your WLS and your good to go." I couldnt believe it. * laughing * I had her repeat it for me. then I went WOOOO HOOOO!! my co-worker who is one of my best supporters.. was just as happy. After 3 1/2 years of struggling to obtain this surgery it's gonna happen. I couldn't wait to share it with everyone here. So now I'm on the countdown to my surgery date of June 22nd. Keep me in Your prayers and I will do the same. Ooohh yes I am lalso looking for an angel.. * this smile is gonna last for some time. Etta.
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/05 9:38 am - potomac, MD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! i recently was approved and i'm still on cloud 9. its the best news. good luck with your new journey. jennifer
cflater
on 5/17/05 10:46 am - Bel Air, MD
Congratulations Etta, The waiting seems to last forever, but there is finally a goal date. It will be here sooner than you think. Cheryl
AFSPOOH
on 5/18/05 2:21 am - MD
Just wanted to stop in and say CoNgRaTs!!!!!!! You go girl. ~AMANDA
TamikaM
on 5/18/05 7:44 am - Baltimore, MD
Yeah I totally know that feeling and I am so happy for you. Congratulationas and I know you'll have the best the quickest recovery out there. If we say it it will be so. Right. Happy Daps are here right.
TamikaM
on 5/18/05 7:46 am - Baltimore, MD
Of course that is supposed to read Happy Days. Well ok then.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1840 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2791 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4007 views