question on dr

kathy S.
on 5/23/05 10:28 am - Rock Hall, MD
I had a consultation last week and my insurance has approved me already. Dr. Lidor's office, at Hopkins, Bayview has already set up a surgery date. Does anyone have any comments on Dr. Lidor, seems like things are moving very fast. I am alittle of unsure of what to think. I appreciate any comments, can not seem to find any info on her. Seems very young, just want to be sure before I commit. Thanks Kathy
lisa61
on 5/23/05 6:23 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi Kathy, Congratulations on your date. You can Google Dr. Lidor and see what information you find on her. You will probably have a couple of face-to-face apppointments with her. Have a list of questions and ask! It's more than okay to ask the hard question. This is major surgery with some awesome results to obviously risks. Just a comment on her age. I always seemed to have older doctors.... well now at age 43 it seems my doctors are maybe my age and younger.... My experiences have been excellent and I sometimes think better than when my doctor(s) were "older"... such a relative term these days Best wishes on your journey... Lisa
Dina P.
on 5/24/05 2:42 am - Jessup, MD
Kathy, I responded to an email from your friend Patty regarding Dr. Lidor - please ask her to forward to you. I really respect and have complete faith and confidence in her. I am 5 days post op and am sooooo glad with my choice of surgeon. In addition, Hopkins Bayview was awesome! Very attentive and skilled in dealing with WLS. ~ Dina
pboyds
on 5/24/05 3:40 am - Millington, md
I gave Kathy the email thanks so much again! Love ya Kathy! Patricia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1843 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2794 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4009 views