Happy...Happy....Friday!

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/8/07 6:16 pm - East Burbs, MN

TGIF...!!  Oh what a week its been.   The day job proved some challenge and finally today and going forward things WILL be better.  TJ's is going great!  I have adjusted to my schedule and getting in some bonding time with Bart..  OK.. Randy too..!   Jenni is coming home today for the weekend.  We finally ordered our new celphones and she WANTS HERS NOW..!!  We are a New every Two customers and we were a bit over due.  Little does she know that I actually ordered the one she really wanted vs the one she thought she had to get due to fundage availability...  We decided to call it an early Christmas present...  That might be the only thing she gets... LOL... Whats on store for your weekend?  Working tonight and tomorrow, then home to help the hubby with the last leave mulch and clean up of the season.  Sunday ~ Church, Football & rest..  I may pickup a shift at TJ's on Sunday if the gal is still looking when I get in tonight. Hope one and all have a wonderfully blessed day and weekend!!

Dana      

Lucy1972
on 11/8/07 8:00 pm - Luverne, AL
Good Morning Miss Dana!!  TGIF My weekend is tied up with work, church and family!!!!  You have a blessed one!! Glad to hear you are able to spend more time with Bart and Randy, LOL.  Enjoy!! Love ya!!
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/8/07 8:02 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morning Lucy ~   Happy Friday!

Dana      

ConEB
on 11/8/07 8:13 pm - Minnetonka, MN
Good Morning!    Looks like a lovely day in the making.  I have my 18 month check up with Dave at PNC this afternoon. Then we're heading to the farm near Jackson for the weekend.   DH is going pheasant hunting with my brother, and I'm picking corn to bring back for the squirrels.  Despite what pigs they are, I enjoy watching the squirrels.  I do feed the birds too.   They had such high winds down there earlier that a lot of corn was left on the ground after harvest. Might as well use it up. I'll be waiting for more good news on our EdEmpress, Barb when we return.  Thanks to all who've been updating us!  
Connie D.
on 11/8/07 9:05 pm
Good Morning Dana....and what a great day it is. I am off work today thru Monday...Yay!!  4 wonderful days off. I am planning on spending time with my children and grandchildren. It doesn't get much better then that. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Hugs   connie d
Sandra N.
on 11/8/07 10:22 pm - MN
WOW!  You always are soooo busy!!  My weekend consists of a family get together tonight(~in-laws), TOMORROW is Bingo and Dancing, Church on Sunday and back to the same ole'!  Have a great weekend! 

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

barbk
on 11/8/07 11:38 pm - Eagan, MN

THE END OF WEEK 5 OF MY SHORT TERM DISABILITY FOR THE SURGERY. 

BLACK SHEEP COFFEE TONIGHT, LAKEVILLE COFFEE TOMORROW AND THEN MORE LOUNGING.  I MIGHT VENTURE A VISIT TO MS BARB THIS WEEKEND.

HAVE A GOOD ONE ALL....

XXOO

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

Lori Pool
on 11/9/07 12:44 am - Chanhassen, MN
Hello Dana! You work too much. LOL. I am planning to play some Bingo Saturday and do a little dancing. Sunday is church and volunteer night at Simpson's homeless shelter. It should be a good weekend.  Have a great weekend. I hope Jenni gives you a HUGE hug and lots of kisses for getting her the cell phone she wanted.  Hugs, Lori

ConEB
on 11/9/07 2:01 am - Minnetonka, MN
Hijack!   When are you coming back to work?????
Lori Pool
on 11/9/07 6:06 am - Chanhassen, MN
I'm coming back on MOnday. YIppee!!! I'm so bored. Lori

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -