Bingo at Hinckley!!!

Sandra N.
on 11/11/07 7:27 am - MN
What I learned: I don't know how to play!!!  To play ALL the cards!!!  That the girls that were there are AWESOME~ course I knew that already!! Hey Pam!  email me the pics!!!

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

PamelaK
on 11/11/07 8:09 am - Osceola, WI

What?  You mean you aren't suppose to call out BINGO if you didn't really get it? LOL

OHHHHHHHHH, and when we get two cards, we should play both?  I had such a GREAT time and dance....I should have lost at least 5 lbs! 

I will definately send the pics once I get them downloaded.  I did buy a new cable so I can download them.  Just have to keep the dog away from this one! 

Thanks everyone that was there...it was an absolute GREAT time!

Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Darla S.
on 11/11/07 8:41 am - Maple Grove, MN

Well I had a GREAT time at the party, but it sure sounds like I missed a good time in Hinckley as well!  Perhaps if there is a next time I'll join you!

So the question remains - did ANY OF YOU win ANYTHING???

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/07 9:18 am
I had a Greeeeeaaaat time.  I can't wait to do it again!!  Mee toooooooo I want pics.
sngglnclos
on 11/11/07 10:04 am - sw burbs, MN
OMG what a WONDERFUL time we had!!!  I laughed so much that my ribs were a little sore this morning!  You ladies are awesome!!  We definately have to do this again and again and again I can't wait to see the pics - especially the ones of Buffy and Paulas rolly tongues!!  wooooooooooohoooooooooooo
sngglnclos
on 11/11/07 10:05 am - sw burbs, MN
Oh I almost forget - did I miss anything after I went to bed???
Lori Pool
on 11/11/07 9:06 pm - Chanhassen, MN

I had such a BLAST!!! My leg muscles are sore from all the dancing. I can't believe I can dance again. Whoo Hoo!!! I REALLY enjoyed spending time with everyone. What a fun group we had. Though, everyone on this board is so much fun.  I just wish I had been able to call bingo. But you were able to, right?  

Sandie- did your mother ground you? Hugs, Lori

Heather L.
on 11/11/07 10:12 pm - St. Paul, MN
How long did you guys howl into the night?  There was no way I could have lasted any longer.  I was sleeping within 5 minutes of getting back to my room!
sngglnclos
on 11/11/07 10:30 pm - sw burbs, MN

Hey girl!!  I went to bed at 1:30 and those girls were still kickin it!!  I think Ms Buffy said she was up until 3 am!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1371 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1144 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2615 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2697 views