Spandex or Spanx?

L. Nichols
on 11/12/07 11:40 am - West St. Paul, MN
I've only tried the Assets and love the high waist - helps keep the rolls smoothed out under clingy garments.  What I don't like is that the Assets brand high waisted only comes in thigh length, which creates a line across my leg.  I guess under a skirt it might be okay, but not pants.   I bought a pair of support hose the other day and my, my, they made my flabby legs look positively HOT!  If I could find a high waisted panty garment and pair them with the panty hose, I think that might work even better.

Linda
Marylou P.
on 11/13/07 2:02 am - Rush City, MN

Here is my 2 cents... over the past 20 yrs or so I have tried every kind of "suck-it-in" type of undergarment and NONE of them are comfortable by any means, but I was at "Maximum Density" for most of those 20 yrs, so it was no small feat to suck-in my problem areas.  Today, I still have some weight to lose but I wear Spanx when I want to smooth out the lumps/bumps and extra skin as others have said and they work pretty well and come in a variety of types depending on what you are trying to acheive.  I like them, not for everyday wear but for those clingy items that show off problem areas.  I havent tried assets or others yet since WLS.  Now if they could invent something to take away the batwings, we'd be in business!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2701 views