apologies

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 12:54 am - MN
First and foremost - PEACHES is BACK!!! Yeah - it's sooooooo good to see you.  I've been worried about you!  You're not giving up the fight are you?  January is just around the corner and you can be reassessed right???  Please don't give up! Second, can I just say how sick of the word "offended" I am.  JEEZ LOUISE!  Ya know people, if you don't like what you read, then just ignore it.  We are ALL individuals! We ALL have different opinions!  We are NEVER going to agree 100% on anything or everything!  Does it really matter?  Why do some people feel the need to ensure that everyone thinks their way!  YOUR WAY is not the only way and neither is someone elses. As much I love the people on this board, it's those few pansy ass whiners that ruin it for everyone else.  Like the person who brought the liquid explosive on a plane and now we all have to limit our liquids on planes to 3 ounces - meaning I can't have a Starbuck's on my flight unless there's a Starbucks after you get through security - which there isn't in every airport.  Let me tell you guys, I much less likely to blow up a plane if you let me keep my Starbucks! Phew....where was I!???!!! Anyway, don't let some pansy ass ruin it for you Peaches!  We love you here and want you to stay!  Hope to see you at Eagan coffee!  If you're not there I'll be VERY disappointed! Love you - Tracy
Frozen_Peach
on 11/15/07 1:00 am

tracy

you are so freakin' cute! LOL

love you girl

PM on the way

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

Sandra N.
on 11/15/07 7:30 am - MN
I wasn't offended!  I thought it was very thoughtful of you!  What's the big deal

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

Connie D.
on 11/15/07 9:05 am
Peach...I wasn't offended....I might be interested in reading those books after the holidays. I am so busy right now I don't have time to read the books I have. Take care.... Hugs, connie d
PamelaK
on 11/15/07 9:34 am - Osceola, WI
Day late and a dollar short here again.....I didn't see the message.  LOL  I've seen others offer things for sale though.  I've even purchased clothing from someone here and my daughter was thrilled since I only got to wear it a few days.  LOL
Hugs And Kisses Pam   

Laura M.
on 11/15/07 8:17 pm - St. Bonifacius, MN
Peaches, I'm with Tracy! Just glad to see you back, you didn't offend me, I didn't even see your post and wouldn't even care if you were trying to sell something, please don't let that stop you from posting and continuing to get support from people, chances are that person won't even read your post.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2701 views