Doing FANTASTIC!!!

Alayna A.
on 11/15/07 1:03 am - Oakdale, MN
I am doing awesome!! I have walked a lot, my bowels are working along with my bladder is too. I have not had much pain at all. I better get back to my room so I don't miss the dietitian and physical therapist visit. I have seen the pharmacist, surgeon, and the nurse from the clinic. Can't wait to get out of here though. I am bored!! LOL
~Alayna
Maintaining for 3-1/2yrs now!!
Pregnant and due February 9, 2012 with first child

Karma13
on 11/15/07 1:10 am - MN
That is GREAT!! But don't forget to rest too so you heal properly!!!!! you are on your way!!!!

Frozen_Peach
on 11/15/07 1:20 am
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
So happy for ya girl!!!!

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

barbk
on 11/15/07 1:20 am - Eagan, MN
WOOO HOOO GF!!!  Missing you on the boards.  Glad you are going home soon!!!  Now get to sleep LOSER!!!! XXOO

Fitness is not about age or a size -- it's really about an attitude and life style!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away~~

debra O.
on 11/15/07 1:52 am - MN

Glad to hear that you are doing well - You want to leave the hospital and the great food? LOL. I am sure they will release you soon. Good luck Alayna

VGB Banded 1997   Band Removed 12.04.07  RNY Revision 12.04.07

Diamond Girl
on 11/15/07 3:52 am - Ham Lake, MN
Hugs Alayna!!! Just be a good patient & enjoy the freedom when you are released.
sunnyshady
on 11/15/07 4:39 am - St. Louis Park, MN
yeah~ glad to hear things are going great, you won't miss anything but not seeing the dietitation(opps did I say that !) take care
BUFFY 
Darla S.
on 11/15/07 4:42 am - Maple Grove, MN
Now's Alayna time!  Rest, walk, poop, pee.... YOU know what you need to do!  CONGRATS on a smooth surgery!   So - you gonna be at Caribou Saturday???    (jk, gf - ily!)  (having a 14 year old daughter has taught me a new language - Textan!)

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/07 4:58 am
Yeah you!  I am happy to hear of the no pain- that is my worst fear1  I wish you a quick recovery!
kim J.
on 11/15/07 6:59 am - knoxville, TN
Glad to hear that you are doing so well!!  Hope you are home by the time you read this, as Im sure you do too!!  Remember to sip, walk, poop, and pee!!  All the fine things needed in life!!  LOL   and get plenty of rest. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views