Maple Grove Coffee!

Lucy1972
on 11/15/07 3:24 am - Luverne, AL
Who will be joining Darla and I for coffee this Saturday, November 17 at 9 am!  We meet at the Byerly's in downtown Maple Grove and will be in the sitting area next to Caribou!  Everyone is welcome!!
Carol N.
on 11/15/07 3:29 am - Sartell, MN
I really want to say I am going to be there, but I really really am going to try. I am in need of some serious sister time, with my own sister, who's birthday is on Saturday, plus, I would really love to see you guys!!! (More Sisters) LOL!!!  I just will have to seee how things are going up here, we are moving my MIL to an assisted living place........We will see!!  CarolN

'Live  Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God!
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'   

sunnyshady
on 11/15/07 4:36 am - St. Louis Park, MN

I am not sure, I have the annual boobie squish (mamogram at 7:30 am!) and then I really need to work on cleaning the house before Thanksgiving, or I will be the Turkey! Juggling too many balls as usual!

BUFFY 
Connie D.
on 11/15/07 9:24 am
I will try to come...I am kind of down right now...no desire to do much. I even missed support group tonight.  Hugs, connie d
Tammy A.
on 11/16/07 12:22 am - Maple Grove, MN
I really wanted to come this week, but I have a motorcycle meeting this weekend and won't be able to make it.  I can't wait to meet you all. Tammy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views