Pics Again!

Jessica A.
on 4/17/11 5:28 am - Auburn, AL
I went to Kohl's yesterday and for the first time in my adult life enjoyed shopping for clothes.  For once I didn't leave the store with the thought "this will have to do".  I actually was happy with the way I looked in them.  No..... I was VERY happy!  My friend that was with me, convinced me to try some things on that I was sure wouldn't fit my figure.  She was right, I was wrong.  I still think like the fat me.  No more.  I have a whole new outlook.  I am just so happy, i'm beside myself.  I feel attractive!  Major confidence booster yesterday!!

dentalhygieny
on 4/17/11 5:34 am - MN
Wow, you look great...I can't wait until I can actually try on clothes and feel good about wearing them...You have worked hard to get to where you are now...Keep up the great work...Pictures like this show everyone going through weight loss that it is possible to look and feel great...You are an inspiration to everyone....Thanks...
"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

Jessica A.
on 4/17/11 5:44 am - Auburn, AL
Thanks so much and your welcome!    I wish you success in your journey!  You can do it!

Bulldog [previously
Leda]

on 4/17/11 10:21 pm - Mankato, MN
You are absolutely gorgeous!! I am now able to wear 'regular' size clothing, too....not plus sizes!!! Congratulations!!!
 Bulldog AKA Leda

262 HW  245 SW 182 CW 145 GW 
mndane
on 4/18/11 6:45 am - MN
Wow Jessica, you look great. Just another great benefit of weight loss surgery. Keep it up.

Yelena K.
on 4/18/11 8:40 pm - Plymouth, MN
 You look wonderful! Wish I had your legs!!!

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Jessica A.
on 4/19/11 1:32 pm - Auburn, AL
Thanks everyone!  I have never liked pictures of myself.  Always behind the camera.  Now I don't feel the need to hide anymore.  Love love my RNY!

Kimmes
on 4/19/11 9:13 pm
You look beautiful and healthy! Congrats....love the dress!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1414 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1167 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2635 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2713 views