I finally have a date!

Jack S.
on 6/3/11 1:06 am - MN
Finally got approved by the insurance company, and have a surgery date of July 18th!  I can't wait to get this done, I am SO TIRED of being FAT!
barbbaity
on 6/3/11 1:57 am - St.Paul, MN
Congrats on your date. I am 6 yrs out and it is the best thing that I ever did for myself. I did however gain some weight back but  when I went for my 6 yr checkup I met with the dietician and now I am back on track. I know the time will pass quickly for you.

Have a great weekend.
                                                                                  Barb
Dave T.
on 6/3/11 2:04 am - MN
Congrats om getting a date.  I'm 18 weeks out and the only regret I have is not having surgery sooner.  There's a lot of people on here with some great insight be sure to ask lots of questions.  Remember it's a tool and it's up to you to make it work.

Jack S.
on 6/3/11 8:46 am - MN
Thanks Dave and Barb, I really appreciate your thoughts!  I do hope this time passes quickly, I am just SO READY!
Connie D.
on 6/4/11 5:47 am
Congratulations ....see you on the Loser's Bench!!!!

Hugs.....connie d
Jack S.
on 6/5/11 12:37 am - MN
What's the Loser's Bench?

Jack
Dave T.
on 6/5/11 12:40 am - MN
Mean's your post-op

Connie D.
on 6/5/11 12:50 pm
After you have your surgery the next step will be sitting on the "Loser's Bench" with the rest of us weight loss people. It is just a saying on OH.....not a real bench........we are all Loser's and PROUD of it!!!!  See you there....it is a good thing!!!!

Hugs .....connie d
nikkii76
on 6/5/11 11:54 am - Eden Prairie, MN
YAY!!. Its a great feeling and lots of excitement to think about. Don't loose focus now!

~~ Nikkii76 ~~

Darla S.
on 6/7/11 1:48 am - Maple Grove, MN
CONGRATS on getting a date! 

Your life will change in so many ways - some you can anticipate, some you can't.  Just make up your mind now that you WILL honor your tool, the GIFT your surgeon gives you.  UNDERSTAND that this whole WLS thing is for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, not just until you lose the weight.  If you have your head on straight, you can and WILL be successful with it!

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1410 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1162 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2630 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2710 views