Getting back on track

Yelena K.
on 11/9/12 7:40 pm - Plymouth, MN

For the last 3-4 days i have been working really hard to get on track. I have cut out all the nasty carbs **** cream, toaster struttles, pie, etc) and am just sticking to the more natural foods... veggies, fruit, meats. It has been a bit hard because I often crave those other foods, but I know in the long run it's better for me and for my baby.

I am considering starting the Insanity Workout, though I hear it is super super hard. We'll see how that goes! I got out on the ice with my hockey team last week but due to gaining so much wait and being out of shape, I didn't play very long. BUT... it was a start!!

Have to.... just keep swimming.

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

dolfinluvr77
on 11/15/12 6:13 am - Moorhead, MN
Elena,
I've seen your posts in the past...and watched your incredible shrinking women pics and been in awe and amazement and what you accomplished after surgery.

I have just as much faith in you, that you will do the same again. Granted it might not come off the same or in the same places, etc. BUT you also have the incredibly beautiful baby boy to show for it. And therefore is say worth every pound!!

Good luck to you and please share your progress with us (lurkers) as we seek quiet motivation from you!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

FutureHopes
on 11/17/12 7:51 am - Minneapolis, MN

how have the last couple weeks been going?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1374 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1147 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2618 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2698 views