Open Support Group, Saturdays, 8:30am, South of the River

imonajourney
on 1/13/15 4:34 am

I got your friend request and I will attempt to see you at Caribou in Eagan Saturday 830am. Thank You for your assistance and can't wait to get some feed back for my upcoming WLS.

Mary S.
on 4/22/15 1:29 am - Eden Prairie , MN
VSG on 05/15/17
Hi - I am new to this forum and would like to meet and join your group for coffee. When is the next meeting? Thanks. Mary

Original surgery 12/5/06 - 238

VSG 5/15/17 - SW 213.5, CW 203.5, GW 140

rjsams
on 4/22/15 1:46 am - Eagan, MN

Hi Mary:  Look for a private message from me both here on OH and on FB.  Saturday's meeting is at the Caribou Coffee inside Byerly's in Eagan, right off Yankee Doodle Road.  We meet at 8:30.  I'm not sure who will be there this Saturday--some of our members are doing races on Saturday, but that's not everybody.  The FB group usually has a "roll call" where people post if they are coming.

JessicaZ
on 6/30/15 9:56 pm

Hi there, I'm interested in joining the fb group and coming to an in person group meeting. Right now I'm struggling with options after finding out my insurance doesn't cover bariatric surgery. I had started meeting with the dietician and dr at HealthEast and i think i can keep doing it for a while, just can't have the surgery. I'm looking into individual plans and I've seen some posts suggesting others have done this as well. So right now I'm focusing on food and lifestyle changes and I'm hoping to meet others and share ideas and whatnot!

Thanks!

-J

rjsams
on 7/27/15 8:15 am - Eagan, MN

Hi Jessica:  Did you get into the FB group?  If not yet, message me your facebook id and I will add you.  We are much more active over there.  I don't check here very often anymore.  Thanks!

JessicaZ
on 7/27/15 8:49 am

Hi,

I did not get into the FB group. I'll DM you! Thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views