Anyone from Sussex or West Morris County?

wharffrat
on 5/12/11 12:46 pm, edited 5/12/11 1:02 pm - NJ
Hello all,

I am scheduled for LapBand Surgery on 6/1/2011.  I have attended two seminars on weight loss surgery but two different programs.  They were both very helpful.  I have attended the support group in Dover on the 2nd Tuesday twice already.  The meetings were great and informative.  I will be attending the one in Mount Olive on the 4th Wedsnesday, A week before my surgery.  I do still have a couple of questions, but dont feel comfortable asking them in the meeting.  I would prefer to talk with someone in private after the meeting or via e-mail.  If you are in the area of Sussex or West Morris County, or are going to the Mount Olive meeting, please let me know.  i would prefer to discuss my questions with someone of the same sex that has had LapBand Surgery.  But, any post LapBand Surgery person might be helpful.

Thanks,

Chuck
Tom C.
on 5/12/11 5:55 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Chuck,

I live on the boarder of Mount Olive/Hopatcong/Stanhope, and I had the Realize band over 3 years ago. I would be willing to meet or talk to you.

I could send you my contact information if you want to send me a private message either here or to [email protected]

I will also be going to the Mount Olive support group if you want to wait until then. We can meet before or after the meeting.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
wharffrat
on 5/14/11 4:40 am - NJ
You're got mail

Thank you for the quick repsonse.

341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Most Active