1 week countdown until LapBand surgery

wharffrat
on 5/24/11 8:31 pm - NJ
June 1st is the date in Dover, NJ with Dr. Garrison.

I am very excited.

Thank you everyone that has help me prep for this.

Chuck

341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Tom C.
on 5/25/11 1:48 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Can't wait to see you on the Losers' Bench in our Winners' Circle!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Andrea H.
on 5/26/11 12:53 am - Middletown, NJ
VSG on 04/08/13
 Good Luck to you!!!  

HW 300, SW (Realize Band) 268, Revision to VSG 264

Redhead7977
on 5/26/11 5:07 am - NJ
It was great talking with you the other night.  I will be thinking of you on Wednesday!  Know you will do great. Your attitude is right were it needs to be and you sound so ready!  You will be in our prayers Let us know when you can. GOOD LUCK
Joann
looking4hope
on 5/28/11 12:41 pm, edited 5/29/11 6:07 am
good luck.... I will be going in three weeks

I deleted the below post because it was basicly the same post. I was sure I had posted but when I was on it wasn't there. so I posted again:)
looking4hope
on 5/29/11 5:10 am
wharffrat
on 5/30/11 8:56 am - NJ
Thank you everyone.  Had a great Holiday weekend.

Tomorrow liquid diet

Weds surgery

341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

walter A.
on 5/30/11 11:21 am - lafayette, NJ
Maryellen R.
on 5/30/11 9:09 pm - Sayville, NY
 Hey Chuck,

Just wanted to send you some warm wishes and letting you know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers!

ALWAYS REMEMBER.....

ACCOUNTABILITY+SUPPORT= SUCCESS!!!!

Best of luck to you!

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Tom C.
on 5/31/11 12:52 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

TOMORROW IS THE DAY MY BROTHER!!

Make sure you let us know how it went!!

PRAYING FOR YA!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active