4 year Anniversary for * Little by Little* Support group in Greenville

Tammy H.
on 5/5/12 10:09 pm - Greenville, OH
4 years ago this month, a friend Marlene and myself started a weight loss support group called * Little by Little*...Last Tuesday we celebrated by going to the Asian Buffet...We had a great turn out...We gave a set of snap containers away for a door prize...One of the members decorated the tables with small pots of flowers, that everyone got to take home and plant...We gave away small gifts to everyone to thank them for being here for our group and for the many things they have done to make our group what it is today...We might be a amall group of 12-15 members, but we are a fun bunch...I do a lot of research for programs ideas...

If you live near the Greenville area and would like to  join our group, we meet the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00...Doors open at 5:30...For more information, leave a message here as a lot of times I cant access the private ones...Sometimes I can, sometimes I cant...its crazy!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1119 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1499 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2380 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2283 views